Key Lime Chicken Thighs Recipe
I've been cooking since I was a girl and I like trying new recipes. Lime juice is a nice change of pace from the lemon juice used in many chicken dishes. —Idella Koen, Metolius, Oregon
- 8 bone-in chicken thighs, skin removed (6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Key lime juice or lime juice
- 12 to 16 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1. Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Dot with butter; sprinkle with lime juice and pepper sauce. Combine remaining ingredients; sprinkle evenly over chicken.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 180°. Yield: 4 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC