Key Lime Chicken Thighs
I've been cooking since I was a girl and I like trying new recipes. Lime juice is a nice change of pace from the lemon juice used in many chicken dishes. —Idella Koen, Metolius, Oregon
4 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 8 bone-in chicken thighs, skin removed (6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Key lime juice or lime juice
- 12 to 16 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Dot with
- butter; sprinkle with lime juice and pepper sauce. Combine remaining
- ingredients; sprinkle evenly over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 30 minutes or until a thermometer
- reads 180°. Yield: 4 servings.