- 3/4 cup reduced-fat graham crackers crumbs (about 4 whole crackers)
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese, cubed
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup key lime or lime juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 2 drops green food coloring, optional
- Place a greased 9-in. springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Securely wrap foil around pan.
- In a large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of prepared pan. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheeses, sugar substitute, sugar and flour until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in the sour cream, lime juice, vanilla, lime peel and food coloring if desired. Pour filling onto crust.
- Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until center is just set and top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Chill overnight. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 14 servings.
Reviews for Key Lime Cheesecake
Sort By :
I would eat this every day! You would never guess it's made with healthier ingredients. Lime juice from a bottle works just fine if you don't have fresh lime juice on hand. And I didn't bother at all with the foil and went straight to step 2.
I made this for Easter Sunday dessert, and it was yummy! I did not have any regular cream cheese, so used 3 blocks of the 1/3-less fat kind. The cheesecake was still good leftover, but was better eaten within 24 hours. I am making this tonight again for a friend.
made it for my daughters birthday
This has become a family favorite, though we often use ready-made chocolate pie crusts -- a good combination of flavors and a faster finish!
This was a wonderful cheesecake. I made it for the Nurse Practioner I work for and the rest of Nurse Treatment staff they all loved it.
More Recipe Collections
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >