- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, milk and vanilla until
- blended; spread over crust to edges of pan. In another small bowl,
- combine sugar and flour; whisk in eggs and lime juice. Gently pour
- over cream cheese layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until filling is set. Cool on a wire rack.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Cut into bars. Just before
- serving, sprinkle with additional confectioners' sugar. Yield: 3
Nutritional Facts: 1 bar equals 153 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 63 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.