- blended; spread over crust to edges of pan. In another small bowl,
- combine sugar and flour; whisk in eggs and lime juice. Gently pour
- over cream cheese layer.
- Bake 20-25 minutes longer or until filling is set. Cool on a wire
- rack. Refrigerate 1 hour or until chilled. Cut into bars. Just
- before serving, sprinkle with additional confectioners' sugar.
- Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 bar equals 153 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 63 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.