Kentucky Grilled Chicken Recipe
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 5 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 10 bone-in chicken breast halves (10 ounces each)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Pour 1 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Cover and refrigerate the remaining marinade for basting.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade from chicken. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Prepare grill for indirect heat, using a drip pan.
- 3. Place chicken breast bone side down and grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 20 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Yield: 10 servings.
1 each: 283 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 113mg cholesterol, 406mg sodium, 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 41g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 6 lean meat, 2 fat.
Reviews for Kentucky Grilled Chicken
"Always marinate overnight and use bone in ck breast. Fabulous flavor!"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.