- peel. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in
- cranberries and raisins. Transfer to a greased 8-in x 4-in. loaf
- Combine brown sugar and flour; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle
- over batter. Bake at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick
- inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before
- removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For glaze, combine confectioners' sugar and orange juice until
- smooth. Drizzle over bread. Yield: 1 loaf (12 slices).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 260 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 349 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.