- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 6 slices tomato
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) smoked salmon or lox
- 4 slices provolone cheese, cut in half
- Place crust on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. Spread with ranch dressing; top with tomato, feta cheese and salmon. Arrange provolone cheese over top.
- Bake at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 slices.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Kathy's Smoked Salmon Pizza(2)
Sort By :
Served this as an appetizer for Mother's Day dinner. Tastes surprisingly very good! I don't think I could eat much more than one slice without being overloaded by the flavor, but this is one that I will definitely make again!
Excellent! Wonderful change to the usual pizza toppings.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizer Pizza Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Baked Fish >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Greek Appetizers >
- Greek Dinner Recipes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Pizza Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >