Kathy's Smoked Salmon Pizza Recipe
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 6 slices tomato
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) smoked salmon or lox
- 4 slices provolone cheese, cut in half
- 1. Place crust on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. Spread with ranch dressing; top with tomato, feta cheese and salmon. Arrange provolone cheese over top.
- 2. Bake at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 slices.
1 slice: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Kathy's Smoked Salmon Pizza
"Served this as an appetizer for Mother's Day dinner. Tastes surprisingly very good! I don't think I could eat much more than one slice without being overloaded by the flavor, but this is one that I will definitely make again!"
"Excellent! Wonderful change to the usual pizza toppings."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.