Kathy's Smoked Salmon Pizza Recipe
This is great for a light supper. It's easy, too, so put away that frozen pizza!—Kathy Petty, Portland, Oregon
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min. YIELD:6-8 servings
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 6 slices tomato
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) smoked salmon or lox
- 4 slices provolone cheese, cut in half
- 1. Place crust on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. Spread with ranch dressing; top with tomato, feta cheese and salmon. Arrange provolone cheese over top.
- 2. Bake at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 slices.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC