This is great for a light supper. It's easy, too, so put away that frozen pizza!—Kathy Petty, Portland, Oregon
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 6 slices tomato
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) smoked salmon or lox
- 4 slices provolone cheese, cut in half
- Place crust on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. Spread with ranch dressing; top with tomato, feta cheese and salmon. Arrange provolone cheese over top.
- Bake at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 slices.
Originally published as Smoked Salmon Pizza in Taste of Home August/September 2006, p7
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Kathy's Smoked Salmon Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review