- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 ears sweet corn, husked
- In a small bowl, beat the first six ingredients until blended. Spread 1 tablespoon mixture over each ear of corn. Wrap corn individually in heavy-duty foil.
- Grill corn, covered, over medium heat 10-15 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Kathy's Herbed Corn
"I thought this was a great recipe, but the husband said they were just so-so."
"The first time I made this, it was great! I only used a pinch of cayenne. The second time, I had run out of dried thyme and used GROUND thyme and 1/2 tsp cayenne. It overpowered and was bitter. Will go back to my first attempt with dried thyme when I will definitely make again. It cooks well in oven too."
"Our favorite way to cook corn!!!"
"My husband said this was THE BEST corn on the cob he's ever eaten... We don't like cayenne so I omitted that..."
"Tried this one out for a bunch of friends at our 4th of July cookout.... it was a huge hit! I might add a touch more salt to it, but thats just me. I also used garlic chives bc thats what I have growing in the back yard...YUM!"