- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide in
- half. Shape into two flattened balls. Place on two greased baking
- sheets. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- With a sharp knife, make a shallow X-shaped cut in the top of each
- loaf. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes. Cover loosely with foil if
- top browns to quickly. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool.
- Yield: 2 loaves (12 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 163 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 259 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.