- ingredients; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Remove from
- Wrap ribs in a large piece of heavy-duty foil; seal edges of foil.
- Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat 1-1/4 to 1-3/4 hours or
- until ribs are tender.
- Carefully remove ribs from foil. Place ribs over direct medium heat;
- baste with some of the sauce. Grill, covered, 8-10 minutes or until
- browned, turning and basting occasionally with remaining sauce.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 rib equals 453 calories, 18 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 101 mg cholesterol, 452 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 31 g protein.