I love making meals that wow everyone. The flavor and nutrition in this kale dish set it apart from other 30-minute creations. — Gina Myers, Spokane, Washington
- 10 cups sliced kale (about 1 bunch)
- 1 medium apple, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup salted pumpkin seeds or pepitas
- Place kale in a large bowl. With clean hands, massage kale until leaves become soft and darkened, about 2-3 minutes; stir in apple.
- In a small bowl, whisk oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper until blended. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese and pumpkin seeds. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Kale Salad in Taste of Home February/March 2014
Reviews for Kale Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review