- 4 cups torn romaine
- 4 cups torn fresh kale
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 green onions, sliced
- Salad dressing of your choice
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Serve with dressing. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Kale Romaine Salad in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2016, p56
Reviews for Kale Romaine Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review