- over crust. Return pan to baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire
- rack for 10 minutes. Loosen edges of cheesecake from pan with a
- knife. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove rim from pan. Top cheesecake with halved olives and rosemary
- sprigs if desired. Yield: 24 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice (calculated without toppings) equals 142 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 223 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.