Kahlua Fudge Recipe
“This is a tasty variation on fudge.” Indeed, it is! This five-ingredient recipe makes serving up treats easy and scrumptious. —Laura Hanks, Harleysville, Pennsylvania
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. + chilling YIELD:81 servings
- 1 teaspoon plus 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 24 ounces Baker's white baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/3 cup Kahlua (coffee liqueur)
- 1. Line a 9-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with 1 teaspoon butter; set aside. In a large saucepan over low heat, cook and stir white chocolate until melted. Add milk and remaining butter; stir until blended. Remove from the heat; stir in pecans and Kahlua.
- 2. Pour into prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- 3. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Gently peel off foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Yield: about 2-1/2 pounds.
1 piece equals 79 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 20 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC