“This is a tasty variation on fudge.” Indeed, it is! This five-ingredient recipe makes serving up treats easy and scrumptious. —Laura Hanks, Harleysville, Pennsylvania
81 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 teaspoon plus 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 24 ounces Baker's white baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans, toasted
- 1/3 cup Kahlua (coffee liqueur)
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with 1 teaspoon
- butter; set aside. In a large saucepan over low heat, cook and stir
- white chocolate until melted. Add milk and remaining butter; stir
- until blended. Remove from the heat; stir in pecans and Kahlua.
- Pour into prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Gently peel off foil; cut fudge
- into 1-in. squares. Yield: about 2-1/2 pounds.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 79 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 20 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.