- just to a boil, stirring occasionally. Add to flour mixture,
- stirring just until moistened.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs and buttermilk until blended; add to
- Kahlua mixture, whisking constantly. Fold in pecans. Transfer to
- prepared pan, spreading evenly. Bake 18-22 minutes or until a
- toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, for frosting, combine butter, cocoa and marshmallow creme
- in a small saucepan; stir over medium heat until smooth. Transfer to
- a bowl. Beat in confectioners’ sugar and enough Kahlua to reach a
- spreading consistency.
- Remove cake from oven; place on a wire rack. Spread frosting evenly
- over warm cake; sprinkle with pecans. Cool completely. Yield: 24
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 315 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 121 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.