- 1 cup seasoned stuffing cubes
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 to 4-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh sage
- 3 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, combine stuffing cubes and milk. Let stand 10 minutes; break up stuffing cubes with a fork. Stir in egg, celery, onion, carrot, cranberries, salt and pepper. Combine sage and rosemary; add half to the mixture. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Pat into an ungreased 9x5-in. loaf pan.
- Bake, uncovered, 25 minutes; drain if necessary. Combine cranberry sauce, ketchup, pepper sauce and remaining herbs; spread over meat loaf. Bake 20-25 minutes or until no pink remains and a thermometer reads 165°. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Just-Like-Thanksgiving Turkey Meat Loaf
Sort By :
I expected to be wowed by a turkey meatloaf with the flavors of Thanksgiving, I followed the recipe to a T, and was disappointed. The meat loaf mixture is way too moist (from the moisture in the ground turkey) and made for a sodden meat loaf. The topping was way too "liquid-y" to form anything like a caramelized glaze., and was way too sweet. Maybe increasing the hot sauce would have helped. Will not make this again.
This is so easy and delicious. I omitted the cranberries, since no one in my family eats them. Awesome!!
Made this for dinner and it was very delicious. I loved the taste better than most other meatloaf recipes that I have tried. I didn't have a carrot, so instead I substituted zucchini. Will be making again.
Perfect for Thanksgiving leftovers, or any time of year!!
I hardly ever use ground turkey but decided to make some sort of turkey loaf and this recipe seemed to fit the bill. It was just what I was looking for. Everyone loved it too. Mine seemed to be a little too moist but that may have been due to using a slightly lesser amount of ground turkey. Still loved it.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Turkey >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cranberry Turkey >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Dried Cranberry Recipes >
- Ground Turkey Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Meatloaf Recipes >