This fun floats lets kids (and adults, too) be the masters of their own creations. What a tasty way to experiment!—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 3 scoops chocolate or vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup chilled club soda
- Optional toppings: sliced banana, honey-roasted peanuts, cut-up peanut butter cups, animal crackers, whipped cream and maraschino cherries
- Place 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup in a tall glass. Add ice cream
- and remaining chocolate syrup. Top with club soda. Garnish with
- toppings of your choice. Serve immediately. Yield: 1 serving.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (calculated without optional garnishes) equals 578 calories, 22 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 238 mg sodium, 92 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.