- Fill paper-lined jumbo muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at
- 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans
- to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter, cream cheese and Mascarpone cheese
- until fluffy. Add confectioners’ sugar and vanilla; beat until
- smooth. Pipe a dollop of frosting onto each muffin. Sprinkle with
- walnuts. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 muffin equals 726 calories, 46 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 103 mg cholesterol, 439 mg sodium, 71 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 11 g protein.