- greased or paper-lined jumbo muffin cups three-fourths full.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, pecans and flour; cut in
- butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from
- pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 6 muffins.
Nutritional Facts: 1 muffin equals 666 calories, 31 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 91 mg cholesterol, 583 mg sodium, 88 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 11 g protein.