- smooth. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough. Turn
- onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8
- minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover
- and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- For filling, melt butter in a small saucepan. Stir in flour until
- smooth. Add the orange juice, pineapple, sugar, orange peel and
- salt. Bring to a boil; cook and stir over medium heat for 2 minutes
- or until thickened. Remove from the heat; cool.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface. Roll out into
- a 24-in. x 12-in. rectangle. Spread filling over dough to within 1/2
- in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side;
- pinch seam to seal. Cut into 15 slices. Place cut side down in a
- 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan and a 9-in. square baking pan coated with
- cooking spray. Top each roll with a cherry.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden. Remove from pans
- to wire racks to cool. Combine glaze ingredients; drizzle over
- rolls. Yield: 15 rolls.
Nutritional Facts: One roll equals 417 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 279 mg sodium, 81 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.