Jumbo Cinnamon Rolls
"I especially like recipes that make just enough for the two of us, and these yummy sweet rolls fit the bill," writes Edna Hoffman of Hebron, Indiana. "Because these treats begin with a ready-made dough, they couldn't be easier or more convenient to whip up."
2 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + rising Bake: 15 min.
- 4 frozen Texas-size dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup coarsely Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- HONEY BUTTER:
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Let rolls rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes. Punch
- down. Roll each into a 12-in. rope; brush with butter. In a shallow
- bowl, combine the pecans, sugar and cinnamon; roll ropes in nut
- Twist two ropes together; pinch ends to seal. Place in a greased
- 10-oz. custard cup. Repeat with remaining ropes. Cover and let rise
- for 30 minutes or until doubled.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile,
- combine the honey butter ingredients. Serve with rolls. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 676 calories, 38 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 592 mg sodium,