Jumble Lala Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 quart tomato juice
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Pour into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 80-90 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 222 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 813 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 15 g protein.
Reviews for Jumble Lala
"Very good and easy to make. My 2yr old grandson who's a picky eater ATE this having 2 children's bowls full. Also my 1 yr old granddaughter who wrinkles her nose to rice ate 2 bowls."
"Great Flavors & Very Easy to Make!"