“I created this when trying to recreate a fantastic dish we tried at a resort. It's a great source of fresh vegetables and is also low fat.” Charlene Chambers - Ormond Beach, Florida
- 3 medium carrots, julienned
- 1 medium red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 medium yellow summer squash, julienned
- 2 medium zucchini, julienned
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute carrots and onion in oil for 2 minutes. Add remaining ingredients; saute 5-7 minutes longer or until crisp-tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Julienned Summer Vegetable Medley in Healthy Cooking August/September 2008, p62
Reviews for Julienned Summer Vegetable Medley
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review