- 3 medium carrots, julienned
- 1 medium red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 medium yellow summer squash, julienned
- 2 medium zucchini, julienned
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute carrots and onion in oil for 2 minutes. Add remaining ingredients; saute 5-7 minutes longer or until crisp-tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Julienned Summer Vegetable Medley
Sort By :
"I added half of a chopped red and green pepper for color and they really liked it. Dorothy Redd"
"Absolutely stunning and delicious side dish. I was searching for ways to use the bounty of vegetables I had on hand, and this is perfect. It really lets the flavor of the vegetables shine."