- Punch dough down; shape into two loaves; place in two greased 8-in. x
- 4-in. loaf pans. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Remove
- from pans and cool on wire racks.
- For frosting, combine sugar, butter and milk until smooth; spread
- over loaves. Decorate with cherries. Yield: 2 loaves.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 178 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 127 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.