Juicy Turkey Cheeseburgers Recipe
I know if I want to get family to the kitchen table, turkey cheeseburgers packed with hearty bites of garlic, soy sauce and ground mustard will bring them running. —Debra Humphries, Chanhassen, Minnesota
- 2/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 4 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 4 turkey bacon strips, cooked
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook and stir onion and garlic over medium heat until tender. Transfer to a large bowl; cool slightly. Mix in the ketchup, soy sauce, mustard and pepper. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well; shape into four patties.
- 2. In the same skillet, cook burgers over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165° and juices run clear.
- 3. Top with cheese; cover and cook 30 seconds longer or until cheese is melted. Serve on buns with bacon and lettuce. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Juicy Turkey Cheeseburgers
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC