- 2/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 4 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 4 turkey bacon strips, cooked
- 4 lettuce leaves
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook and stir onion and garlic over medium heat until tender. Transfer to a large bowl; cool slightly. Mix in the ketchup, soy sauce, mustard and pepper. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well; shape into four patties.
- In the same skillet, cook burgers over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165° and juices run clear.
- Top with cheese; cover and cook 30 seconds longer or until cheese is melted. Serve on buns with bacon and lettuce. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Juicy Turkey Cheeseburgers
Sort By :
This recipe has become a staple in my house. The burgers are flavorful and simple to make. My beef-loving husband completely approves.
Husband and I loved these turkey cheesburgers was not tasteless. Will be making them again soon
Were it not for the bacon (I used pork bacon instead of turkey) and cheese, these would have been completely tasteless. I really was disappointed in this recipe, because I rely on Taste of Home to publish things that are no-fail.
I made these into sliders and grilled them instead of cooking in a skillet. Using a three slider form, the recipe made twelve. My grandkids loved them and so did we. Very easy to make and great taste.