- mix sugar, flour and cinnamon. Sprinkle over raspberries and toss
- gently to coat.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll one half of dough to a
- 1/8-in.-thick circle; transfer to a 9-in. pie plate. Trim pastry
- even with rim. Add filling.
- Roll remaining dough to a 1/8-in.-thick circle; cut out stars or
- other shapes using cookie cutters. Place top pastry over filling.
- Trim, seal and flute edge. If desired, decorate top with cutouts.
- Bake 40 minutes. For topping, mix sugar and cinnamon. Brush top of
- pie with milk; sprinkle with sugar mixture. Bake 15-20 minutes
- longer or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool on
- a wire rack. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 520 calories, 24 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 151 mg sodium, 70 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 6 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now