Jolly Snowman Cookies
—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
17 ServingsPrep: 1 hour + standing Bake: 10 min./batch
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 17 Popsicle sticks
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- Semisweet chocolate chips
- 9 candy corn, white portion removed and cut in half lengthwise
- Miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Milk chocolate M&M's
- Assorted colors of decorating gel
- Assorted colors of Fruit Roll-Ups, cut into thin strips
- In a small bowl, beat cookie dough and flour until combined. Shape
- dough into seventeen 1-1/4-in. balls and seventeen 3/4-in. balls. On
- ungreased baking sheets, place one large ball next to one small ball
- to form a snowman. Flatten each slightly with the bottom of a glass
- dipped in flour. Insert a Popsicle stick into each larger ball.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool
- completely before carefully removing to wire racks.
- In a microwave, melt white candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip
- snowmen in coating; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper.
- Immediately position chocolate chips for eyes, candy corn for noses
- and miniature chocolate chips for mouths.
- For earmuffs, place M&M's on either side of each face, connected with