Brought to you by Johnsonville® Sausage
- 1 link (6 ounces) Johnsonville® Apple Chicken Sausage, sliced
- 1 package (5 ounces) pre-washed spring mixed greens
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup walnut pieces, toasted
- 1/4 cup crumbled low-fat feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- In a non-stick skillet, over medium heat, lightly brown sausage. Set aside. In a large salad bowl, combine salad greens, strawberries, apple, walnuts, cheese and sausage.
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar, honey and oil. Pour over salad and toss. Serve. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Johnsonville Strawberry and Apple Chicken Sausage Salad in Johnsonville® Sausage 2015
Reviews for Johnsonville Strawberry and Apple Chicken Sausage Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review