Johnsonville Smoked Chicken Italian Sausage and Broccoli Rigatoni
Brought to you by Johnsonville® Sausage
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Cook: 15 min.
- 1 package (12 ounces) Johnsonville® Three Cheese Italian Style Smoked Sausage, sliced
- 12 ounces (approx. 4-1/2 cups) uncooked rigatoni pasta
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese or Romano cheese
- In a large saucepan, cook pasta according to package directions.
- During the last 3 minutes of cooking time add broccoli, continue to
- cook; drain. Pour into a large serving bowl.
- Using the same saucepan, add bell pepper, sausage and dressing; cook
- and stir until heated through. Pour over hot pasta mixture.
- Add cheese and toss to coat. Serve. Yield: 6 servings.