Brought to you by Johnsonville® Sausage
- 1 package (12 ounces) Johnsonville® Three Cheese Italian Style Smoked Sausage, sliced
- 12 ounces (approx. 4-1/2 cups) uncooked rigatoni pasta
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese or Romano cheese
- In a large saucepan, cook pasta according to package directions. During the last 3 minutes of cooking time add broccoli, continue to cook; drain. Pour into a large serving bowl.
- Using the same saucepan, add bell pepper, sausage and dressing; cook and stir until heated through. Pour over hot pasta mixture.
- Add cheese and toss to coat. Serve. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Johnsonville Smoked Chicken Italian Sausage and Broccoli Rigatoni in Johnsonville® Sausage 2015
Reviews for Johnsonville Smoked Chicken Italian Sausage and Broccoli Rigatoni
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 11, 2014
"This recipe is delicious. It is easy to make and healthy for you. I would highly recommend this to all my friends."
Reviewed Jan. 5, 2014
"Easy and delicious"