Johnsonville® Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
Brought to you by Johnsonville® Sausage
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 40 min. Cook: 16 min YIELD:48 servings
- 1 package (16 ounces) Johnsonville® Ground Italian Sausage
- 48 large fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a skillet, cook and crumble sausage over medium heat until no longer pink and lightly browned; drain.
- 2. Remove and discard stems from mushrooms. Arrange mushroom caps on foil-lined baking sheets.
- 3. In a bowl, combine cooked sausage, bread crumbs, cream cheese, garlic, parsley and lemon juice. Stir until blended.
- 4. Carefully spoon sausage mixture into mushroom caps. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 5. Bake, uncovered, at 400°F for 14-16 minutes of until mushrooms are tender and lightly browned. Serve hot. Yield: 48 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC