Johnsonville® Italian Sausage Rigatoni
Brought to you by Johnsonville® Sausage
4-6 ServingsPrep: 10 min; Cook: 20 min
- 1 pkg (19.76 oz.) Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage Links, grilled and coin sliced
- 1 pkg (16 oz.) rigatoni pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large red pepper, chunked and sautéed
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 jar (26 oz.) of Classico® Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce
- Cook sausage according to package directions, keep warm. Cook the
- rigatoni according to directions, keep warm.
- In a large pan, place olive oil and garlic, sauté lightly for 30
- seconds. Add peppers and cook until crisp tender. Combine cooked
- sausage and pasta sauce with peppers and heat until warm.
- At this point you may mix with the pasta or serve separately. Top
- with fresh parsley. Serve warm.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.