- 1 package (19 ounces) Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage Links
- 1 package (16 ounces) rigatoni pasta, cooked and drained
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large sweet red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jar (24 ounces) marinara sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Cook sausage links according to package instructions; drain, cut into 1/2-inch pieces and set aside. In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat and sauté garlic and red pepper until crisp-tender. Add prepared sausage, pasta, and marinara sauce; cook and stir until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve.
Reviews for Johnsonville® Italian Sausage Rigatoni
"Very easy and full of flavor. Nice weekday meal. I used turkey sausage."
"Simple but good. An easy way to spice up jarred sauce."
"Very quick and easy. Makes a perfect dinner when you don't want to spend all night in the kitchen."
"My Husband just LOVES this recipe! We make it at least once a month! My kids love it, too! We use dried parsley sometimes and sprinkle just a little bit on top! We love this recipe very much! Hearty, easy, and delicious!"
"Easy and delicious!"