- 1 pkg (19.76 oz.) Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage Links, grilled and coin sliced
- 1 pkg (16 oz.) rigatoni pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large red pepper, chunked and sautéed
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 jar (26 oz.) of Classico® Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce
- Cook sausage according to package directions, keep warm. Cook the rigatoni according to directions, keep warm.
- In a large pan, place olive oil and garlic, sauté lightly for 30 seconds. Add peppers and cook until crisp tender. Combine cooked sausage and pasta sauce with peppers and heat until warm.
- At this point you may mix with the pasta or serve separately. Top with fresh parsley. Serve warm.
Reviews for Johnsonville® Italian Sausage Rigatoni(5)
Sort By :
Very easy and full of flavor. Nice weekday meal. I used turkey sausage.
Simple but good. An easy way to spice up jarred sauce.
Very quick and easy. Makes a perfect dinner when you don't want to spend all night in the kitchen.
My Husband just LOVES this recipe! We make it at least once a month! My kids love it, too! We use dried parsley sometimes and sprinkle just a little bit on top! We love this recipe very much! Hearty, easy, and delicious!
Easy and delicious!