- the chopped spinach; set aside.
- Coat a 9x13” baking dish with olive oil and spread 1 cup of the sauce
- mixture on the bottom. Top with 3 lasagna noodles. Spread 1/4 of the
- ricotta cheese mixture on the noodles and layer on 1 cup of the
- sauce mixture. Sprinkle 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese over this. Repeat
- this process three more times starting with the noodles and finish
- with the remaining 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese. Sprinkle with
- Preheat oven to 350° and bake for 45 minutes until hot and
- bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: Serves 6-8.
This recipe pairs well with a medium red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Reserva Italy 2009
. Initial tastes of fruits and spice move to herbal notes for a long smooth finish. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now