Brought to you by The Kitchen at Johnsonville® Sausage.
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 package Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage or Links removed from casing*
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, bread crumbs, KRAFT Grated Parmesan cheese, milk and onion.
- Remove sausage from casings.
- Add sausage to the bread crumb mixture and mix well.
- Shape into 20 meatballs; arrange on a shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through (160°F).
- Serve with your favorite sauce and spaghetti. Yield: Serves 6.
Originally published as Johnsonville® Italian Meatballs in Johnsonville® Sausage 2017
Reviews for Johnsonville® Italian Meatballs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 4, 2016
"This is my recipe for meatballs and my son absolutely loves them! He says that no one makes meatballs better than me!"
Reviewed Mar. 25, 2016
"Made these last night and thought they were delicious. Will make again for sure!"