Brought to you by The Kitchen at Johnsonville® Sausage.
- 1 package (13-1/2 ounce) Johnsonville® Andouille Dinner Sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 8 ounces raw shrimp, peeled and deveined or 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons Cajun Creole seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 box (8 ounces) Jambalaya rice mix
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained and divided
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- In a bowl, combine sausage, shrimp or chicken with Cajun Creole seasoning; toss to coat.
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add sausage, shrimp or chicken, cooking and stirring until shrimp turn pink or chicken is no longer pink, about 3-5 minutes.
- In a saucepan, prepare rice mix according to package directions. In addition, add one-half of the tomatoes into the rice preparation.
- After 12 minutes of cooking, add remaining tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce and parsley.
- Continue to cook on low, covered, until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender. Add sausage, shrimp or chicken to rice; stir until heated through. Serve Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Johnsonville® 1-2-3 Jambalaya in Johnsonville® Sausage 2017
Reviews for Johnsonville® 1-2-3 Jambalaya
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review