- 1 package (24 ounces) frozen Johnsonville® Classic Italian, Three-Cheese Italian Meatballs or Homestyle Meatballs
- 1 can (12 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- In a large saucepan, combine sauces and cook over medium-low heat, stirring until smooth. Add meatballs.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Yield: 28 appetizers.
Reviews for Johnsonville Party Meatballs
Sort By :
"These are excellent. I made this for an appetizer for Christmas party and I am making it again for appetizer for Thanksgiving party. Cranberry flavor is subtle but adds a delicious sweet flavor mixed with the chili sauce. I also use turkey meatballs. It's a hit!"