- 1 package (24 ounces) frozen Johnsonville® Classic Italian, Three-Cheese Italian Meatballs or Homestyle Meatballs
- 1 can (12 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- In a large saucepan, combine sauces and cook over medium-low heat, stirring until smooth. Add meatballs.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Yield: 28 appetizers.
Originally published as Johnsonville Party Meatballs in Johnsonville® Sausage
Reviews for Johnsonville Party Meatballs(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review