Brought to you by The Kitchen at Johnsonville® Sausage.
- 1 package frozen Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage slices
- 1 medium green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Hoagie or sub rolls, optional
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- In a large skillet, saute the sausage, peppers, onion and garlic in oil until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and pepper flakes. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve on rolls if desired. Yield: 4 -5 servings
Originally published as Johnsonville Italian Sausage, Onions & Peppers Skillet in Johnsonville® Sausage 2017
Reviews for Johnsonville Italian Sausage, Onions & Peppers Skillet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review