- 1 package (24 ounces) Johnsonville® Classic Italian Meatballs
- 1 jar (24 ounces) pasta sauce
- 1 package (16 ounces) spaghetti
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large saucepan, combine meatballs and pasta sauce. Simmer, covered for 20-25 minutes or until meatballs are heated through.
- Meanwhile, prepare spaghetti according to package directions, drain.
- Serve meatballs and sauce over hot pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Johnsonville Classic Meatballs and Spaghetti in Johnsonville® Sausage 2014
Reviews for Johnsonville Classic Meatballs and Spaghetti
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review