Need a quick snack or light lunch? Try these Chipotle Monterey Jack Cheese Chicken Sausage quesadillas with chipped red pepper, green onions and shredded Colby Jack cheese. From the Kitchen at Johnsonville Sausage
- 12 8-inch Mission Super Soft Fajita Grande Tortillas
- 1 package Johnsonville Chipotle Monterey Jack Cheese Chicken Sausage, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 3 cups (12 ounces) Colby Jack cheese, shredded
- Salsa (optional)
- Place 3 tortillas on a large greased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle each with sausage, red pepper, green onion and cheese.
- Top each with a tortilla.
- Place baking sheet on the center oven rack.
- Broil for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Cut into wedges.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve with salsa, if desired. Yield: 4 servings
Originally published as Johnsonville Chipotle Monterey Jack Cheese Sausage Quesadillas in Johnsonville® Sausage 2016
Reviews for Johnsonville Chipotle Monterey Jack Cheese Sausage Quesadillas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review