Recipe provided by Johnsonville® Sausage.
- 1 package (9.6 ounces) Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Original Recipe or Turkey Breakfast Sausage Patties
- 1 can (12 ounces) Pillsbury Grands!®Jr. refrigerated biscuits
- 2 slices American cheese, quartered
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease a nonstick muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Remove biscuit dough from can. Separate 8 uncooked biscuits. Divide each biscuit into two even layers, horizontally.
- Place the bottom dough layers in the muffin pan; top each with cheese and a sausage patty.
- Place the top dough layers on top of each sausage patty.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown and the biscuit is fully baked. Yield: 8 sliders
Originally published as Johnsonville Breakfast Patty Sliders with Cheese in Johnsonville® Sausage 2016
Reviews for Johnsonville Breakfast Patty Sliders with Cheese
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review