Brought to you by Johnsonville® Sausage
- 1 package (12 ounces) Johnsonville® Apple Chicken Sausage, sliced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained, reserving liquid
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Hot cooked brown or white rice
- In a large skillet, heat oil; stir-fry vegetables until crisp-tender. Add sausage and pineapple; cook and stir until heated through.
- In a small bowl, combine water, cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar and reserved pineapple juice. Add to skillet; bring to a boil, stirring constantly until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately over rice. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Johnsonville Apple Chicken Sausage Sweet and Sour Stir-Fry in Johnsonville® Sausage 2015
Reviews for Johnsonville Apple Chicken Sausage Sweet and Sour Stir-Fry
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review