Joe's Ice Cream Dessert Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 pound chocolate cream-filled sandwich cookies, crushed, divided
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 4 chocolate toffee candy bars (1.4 ounces each), crushed, divided
- 1/2 gallon chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1. Combine butter and half of the cookie crumbs; press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Carefully spread vanilla ice cream over crust. Combine half of the crushed candy bars and remaining cookie crumbs; sprinkle over vanilla ice cream. Carefully spread the chocolate ice cream over top. Sprinkle with the remaining crushed candy bars. Cover and freeze until firm, 6 hours or overnight. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 piece: 451 calories, 24g fat (12g saturated fat), 60mg cholesterol, 329mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (42g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein .
Reviews for Joe's Ice Cream Dessert
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.