Joe's Ice Cream Dessert Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 pound chocolate cream-filled sandwich cookies, crushed, divided
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 4 chocolate toffee candy bars (1.4 ounces each), crushed, divided
- 1/2 gallon chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1. Combine butter and half of the cookie crumbs; press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Carefully spread vanilla ice cream over crust. Combine half of the crushed candy bars and remaining cookie crumbs; sprinkle over vanilla ice cream. Carefully spread the chocolate ice cream over top. Sprinkle with the remaining crushed candy bars. Cover and freeze until firm, 6 hours or overnight. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 piece: 451 calories, 24g fat (12g saturated fat), 60mg cholesterol, 329mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (42g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein
Reviews for Joe's Ice Cream Dessert
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.