Jingle Bell Spread Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 10 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- Sweet red pepper strips, optional
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, bacon and onions.
- 2. Drop by spoonfuls onto a serving platter in the shape of a bell; carefully spread with an icing knife to fill in the bell. Sprinkle with parsley and pimientos. Add red pepper strips across bell If desired. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
2 tablespoon: 88 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 117mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Jingle Bell Spread
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.