Jingle Bell Shrimp Spread
Ring in the holidays with this easy and appealing shrimp spread shaped like a bell. It takes only a few ingredients and whips up in no time at all, but folks seem to absolutely love it! I receive so many compliments whenever I bring it to a party.—Janet Thomas, Mc Kees Rocks, Pennsylvania
10-12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 can (6 ounces) small shrimp, rinsed and drained
- Pimiento-stuffed olives
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat in cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the
- onion, celery and shrimp. Spread onto a platter in the shape of a
- bell. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Place one olive at base of bell for clapper. Cut remaining olives in
- half; outline the bell. Serve with crackers. Yield: 10-12 servings.