Jim's Honey-Glazed Ham Recipe
- 1 boneless fully cooked ham (3 to 4 pounds)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- Score the ham, making diamond shapes 1/2 in. deep. Place on a rack in a well-greased foil-lined roasting pan. Add water to pan. In a small bowl, combine the honey, brown sugar, cloves and mustard; pour over ham.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1 to 1-1/2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 140°, basting with pan juices often. Add additional water to the pan if necessary. Yield: 10 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Jim's Honey-Glazed Ham(10)
Sort By :
I loved the flavor of the Honey Glaze. I guess I don't like fully cooked boneless hams. Next time I will use the glaze on a bone-in ham.
This recipe was the first ham I cooked for company and it was amaaaazing!! Didn't have cloves so I used nutmeg instead, and we used the remaining sauce as a glaze. My boyfriend doesn't normally like ham (too salty he says), but the ingredients perfectly balanced out the salt. Will definitely be my go-to recipe for future.
Best glaze ever! Not just for ham. Great for smoked pork chops - marinate than grill! Family favorite - my Grandson calls it my 'Secret Sauce'!
Super good! I make this for Sunday dinners and holidays. Family loves it.
This is great in baking pork steaks or chops.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Ham >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Ham Recipes >
- Easter Main Dish Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Glazed Ham Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Honey Ham Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >