- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded peeled jicama
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- In a small serving bowl, combine the cilantro, sour cream, mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Stir in the jicama, carrot and red pepper. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Stir before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Jicama Slaw in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2008, p386
Reviews for Jicama Slaw
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 1, 2011
"I made this Slaw when it was published in Taste Of Home. My family thinks it is delicious! I make it often now."